Papaya Soap with Aloe Vera | Perfect Version

Here is another version of my very own same recipe of Papaya Soap with Aloe Vera. This is the result of my color experiment to finally get the color I desire using natural colorant. As you have notice in my previous version of Papaya Soap, I wanted my Papaya Soap to have a natural colorant.  Finally,  this time another natural colorant that can  produce yellow/orange color without discoloration once cured.




Papaya Soap without discoloration after a month of curing



Comments

  1. Hi, was just looking through your posts and wanted to ask how you achieved the natural yellow/orange dulcet tones. The coloring is so consistent throughout the soap bars! They look delectable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the secret in maintaining the natural yellow/orange coloring? Its so even throughout the entire bar?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment