My First Soap!


Like everyone who are curious about making a soap, I am  also wanted to try how to make soap.  Curiosity drives me to make my first soap but what really motivate me to try making soap is the TV show in the Philippines called "My Puhunan (My Investment)" where in poor people or those people who became a millionaire because of their motivation to have their own business even having just a small capital.

Because I love aloe vera products, I tried to find any recipes that contain aloe vera gel. I found a soapmaker site and followed his/her recipe, but I expected a lot that by following the ingredients, my soap would turn out appealing.  Unfortunately, the use of aloe vera gel direct from its leaf without knowledge of extracting its gel/juice as a first timer resulted in a quite oily and softy soap.

The soap in the picture harden after two months. 
Cured for 5 weeks

Comments