Coconut Rose Clay Soap

Project: "Coconut Rose Clay Soap"


In this project I will be making soap using 100% pure coconut oil. It will be my first time to make this soap so I will be using superfat/discount  at 20% .  Why I use 20% superfat/discount? Just like most soap makers, I just tag along with them. :)  There are disadvantages of using only one base oil especially coconut  so if you're trying this recipe, it's better to use 20% superfat/discount instead of the normal 5%.
 
Here is the full detail recipe and equipment used.



Additional recipes:
3 tsp. of Rose Clay (1 tsp. per pound of oil)
3 tbsp. of Island Coconut Fragrance (1 tsp per  pound of oil)

I chose Rose Clay as my natural colorant. 

Optional: Eucalyptus Oil

This is the outcome of my soap after 24 hours.  I just need to place it in a curing rack for 5 weeks before using or giving it to my friends.

Comments