Luxurious Sea Clay Soap

Another project that I want to do is to use Sea Clay powder in making soap, so I bought 2 oz. of Sea Clay from Crafter's Choice.  .  I decided not to use any colorant but instead rely on the natural color of Sea Clay.

The benefits of using Sea Clay in a soap.
1. It is good as facial mask.
2. It acts as exfoliant.
3. It has the properties to detoxify and reduce skin cellulite.

Here are my recipes.



I always used Soapcalc.net to get the full detail of my recipe and above image was the result of it.  I also thought of showing here in my blog the steps of making this soap but I decided not since I have a video to show that anyone can watch.

Other Ingredients:

2 oz of Sea Clay
3 tsp. of Sodium Lactate
2.5 oz of Fragrance oil.

Note: I use distilled water in every soap that I made and 4 lbs. capacity of soap mold. Click equipment used here.

Soap was made on Oct. 3, 2014 and still in the curing stage.


Comments