How to make Papaya Soap




Like many Papaya soap makers, I also have my version of making Papaya soap.  Papaya soap is very famous and very in demand in the Philippines so I decided to try making papaya soap myself.  In my recipes, I will be using 5 oils plus Papaya extract.  I am not going to disclose some of my recipes so that you can choose what type of oils you wanted to mix into your Papaya soap.

Follow my procedures and you will be successful in making Papaya soap.

Step 1:
Gather your needed equipments. See equipments on my blog. 



Step 2:
Measure your soap mold.  This is very helpful to know the exact weight of all your ingredients. 
 
Size of mold: 14" L x 3.5" W x 2.5 D 
Use Ounces to measure oils.
Calculate: 14 x 3.5 x 2.5 = 122.5 x 0.40 = 49.0 oz of total oils.



Step 3:
Use soapcalc.net to find the exact amount of your recipes

iPhone App


Desktop: 


Step 4:
Prepare your ingredients.




Step 5: 
Measure your oils, lye, and water (according to your soap calculator result).

Here are the ingredients I have. I shaded some of my oils so that you can choose yours.



















Next is to mix your ingredients...

Step 6:
After measuring your lye and water using weighing scale, with water already in the container, pour Lye into the water.

Step 7:
Mix all your oils together.

To be continued...

Comments

  1. Dear Soapmakers,
    Regarding the Lye/Soap Calculator, we would like to invite you to try our Soap Calculator on our web-site.
    the 1° Soap Calculator able to calculate also the % of Glycerin inside your soap !
    We published our updated new Soap Calculator here: http://www.soapworld.biz/soap-calculator-handmade-soap.html
    Good Soap !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day Maam: Enteresado po ako gumawa nito papaya soap pwede ba makahingi ng complete ingredients, God Bless Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment