Papaya Soap | 5 base oils

This is my second experiment of making PAPAYA SOAP. I wanted so badly to make Papaya soap with desirable color; unfortunately, I still didn't like the result of its color. I've selected the best oils out there for skin whitening/brightening,  but  I failed to get the color that I wanted. 

The combination of oils are superb for skin and I like it so far.  The soap harden within just 10 hours of making it compare to 24 normal hours of waiting. 


Here are my ingredients:
Almond Sweet oil Coconut oil, Olive oil, Papaya powder, 2 other secret oil, Fragrance, Color (red and yellow oxide), Sodium Hydroxide (lye) and water.

Check out my ingredients with measurement using Soap Calculator.

I didn't mentioned my other 2 ingredients but you can choose your own. 

Since I directly pour Papaya powder instead of Papaya extract, I will use Papaya extract next time or liquify the Papaya powder first before mixing it into the oil.





Comments