Papaya Soap with Aloe Vera for Skin Whitening


Cured and Ready
You've probably noticed that I am focus at this time to make Papaya Soap shown in my blog title. I wanted to make the best Papaya Soap out there with the best ingredients I could get to produce soap for skin whitening/brightening. In this soap,  I use the natural color of Rose Clay as my soap colorant.  Since having difficulty to get or maintain the color consistency  of my Papaya Soap,   I resort in using Rose Clay instead. 

The pictures below are the end result of using Rose Clay. It end up a better choice to colored my Papaya Soap because Rose Clay is a natural and good for skin as well. 

Click the link to watch How To Make Papaya Soap | Step by Step

Made on May 29 and ready to sell after 4-5  weeks.






Comments

  1. It`s great you have shared nice information about numbing-cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment