Soap Logo made by my 10 years old son

I told my son that I learned Photoshop in the school, but I don't have a software since it was too expensive to get a license from adobe.com. My son was already using GIMP since it was an open source software (free) but because of its limitation I decided to get a trial version of Photoshop CC. I wanted so bad to create my own soap logo so I told him to learn how to use Photoshop  and learn the tutorial from YouTube.  See the outcome of his hard work, very patiently created my own soap logo.


Comments

  1. The logo is amazing! I'm surprised bu the son who made this and is only 10 years old. This really amzing. Thank you for sharing this article. I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

  2. This piece of writing is actually a nice one it assists new the web users, who are wishing in favor of blogging. netflix login

    ReplyDelete
  3. A logo design which is strong, appealing, creating an impact on people's mind is a powerful tool for company's promotion. People will distinguish your company from other company and services through your corporate logo design
    flat minimalist logo service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment