APPLE CIDER CHARCOAL SOAP



It is been a while since I posted my last soap, Kojic Charcoal Soap. This soap is my best seller in my SHOP at Etsy. People like the benefits of Kojic Acid because of its ability to lighten skin tone.  And to prove that, many soap makers and soap manufacturers are producing soaps with Kojic Acid as one of their ingredients.

Anyway, so much for Kojic Charcoal Soap.

I would like to introduce the APPLE CIDER CHARCOAL SOAP that specifically targets individual with ACNE and PIMPLES. This soap is handmade, vegan, and scented with Peppermint essential oil. You'll absolutely love the oils I put in this soap because all of them are premium oils including ARGAN OIL. I have a short video that you can watch how I made this soap.  Enjoy watching!



Comments

  1. I am really grateful to you for sharing this informative writing piece. The tutorial video of how to make the handmade apple cider charcoal soap really helped me making one at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment