Carrot Soap | Use of Carrot Powder

Cured and Ready

Credit: naturesgardencandles.

INCI (Daucus carota).  Carrot powder is used in natural cosmetic formulations because it repairs and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and scars, improves circulation, increases elasticity, and provides the skin with beta carotene, which is an antioxidant. Carrot powder contains the following vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin: Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, E, K, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. Carrot powder tends to clump, and is not as free flowing as some of the other herbal powders we sell.  Carrot powder is also a natural soap/cosmetic colorant; producing a creamy orange color. 

I was fascinated with the benefits of using Carrot powder to incorporate it in making soap so I tried to make one, especially that the site description about Carrot powder drives me to really want to use Carrot powder.  Now the technique is whether I have to mix the Carrot powder direct to my soap butter or liquefy the powder and pour it into my soap butter to get an orange color.

In the picture below, I mix Carrot powder directly into my soap butter.  I was at first expecting that my soap will have an orange color but it didn't work out. My next technique is to liquefy the powder and add raw blended Carrot, maybe I might get my desired natural orange color.  


Comments

  1. Wow, this is something new that has come up with my knowledge today. This Carrot soap will be a great help for many people who use excessive make-up. Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you won't, it's still same color because I have tried it many times and most videos I have watched comes out same color

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment