Rosemary - Cinnamon Mint Soap



Cured and Ready
Very compatible combination of ingredients, I couldn't ask for more.  I wanted to try making soap with essential oil so I decided to use peppermint essential oil that I bought from HEB store then use rosemary powder and cinnamon powder together.  Where these combination of ingredients came from? I have read from peppermint essential oil bottle label  that in order to ENERGIZE, combine peppermint oil, rosemary oil and cinnamon oil. Since I don't have rosemary oil and cinnamon oil, I thought of using the powder.  And so presenting  ROSEMARY - CINNAMON MINT SOAP that will energize your skin and feeling cool. 
Ingredients:
4 oils, rosemary powder, cinnamon powder, peppermint essential oil, fragrance, lye, and distilled water.











Comments

  1. it is important to have good internet while working with you professional resume writers and this brand has provided that perfectly well. thank you for this. keep updating more

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment