Soap Packaging


As of now the only idea I have for soap packaging is the use of SHRINK WRAP.  I tried to at least create a soap label  then wrap it using shrink wrap. I feel there are  missing strategies idea to make my soap competitive in the market.  I don't have a good packaging, better soap label, and advertisement. I thought that I need to change the way I present my soap to the public...something that will be remembered in the future. If I really wanted my soap to be presentable and catchy to the public,  I have to start using a better soap label and packaging. 





Comments

  1. Wag po kayong mag-alala, magboboom din po ang business nyo. Just keep praying to the Lord and will lead you the good path... Try advertising it to facebook and post a video of review about your soap in youtube. Like the benefits of using your soaps. When posting videos in youtube, you need to add tags like: Anti-acne, antiacne, effective, skinwhitening, skin whitening, skin care, papaya soap, soap making, acne scars, acne, anti-ageing, bleaching, cellulites, home remedy, how to, and etc. This tags will make more views to your videos and people who are searching videos in youtube: "How to remove acne" "How to whiten skin naturally" will see your videos because of the tags you added and they will be interested to visit your site and buy your soaps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and appreciate your insight. That ideas are very helpful.

      Delete
  2. I'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also pay a visit this website on regular basis to take updated from hottest news update. paypal login my account

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment