KOJIC CHARCOAL SOAP




Here is my own version of soap that contain KOJIC ACID and ACTIVATED CHARCOAL.  I've been wanting to make soap with Kojic Acid for skin lightening purposes, and finally I was able to produce and ready to post at etsy.  I added activated charcoal due to its abilities to draw skin impurities, heal pimples, remove acne, tighten pores, and smooth the skin. 

There are many benefits of using activated charcoal and what I have written here are just few of them.  I have made soap with activated charcoal in the past, but this soap has the advantage to lighten the skin because of added Kojic Acid Powder.

Click my previous post with INGREDIENTS using activated charcoal if you want to make similar soap like mine. 

Goodluck on soaping. #soapitwell






Comments

  1. I have been using a charcoal soap for years, and this is one wonderful thing. It cleans away all the dirt and makes my skin so clean from deep inside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment