LEARN HOW TO MAKE SOAP [Beginners to Business]

Interested to join?

I have a soapmaking event "Learn How To Make Soap [Beginners to Business] on October  25 -31, 2019 for a maximum of 4 people only.  You will have to choose 1 day where I will teach you how to make soap to make it your business.

I've called myself an "Apprentice Soapmaker" because to make soap is a continuous learning to be an expert. Since 2014, I've been making soap at first to use it for me and my family then later become an online business. I have 3 online shops posted in ETSY, EBAY, and AMAZON selling the best seller soap I've created, the Kojic Activated Charcoal Soap and Papaya Aloe Vera Soap.

Now, this is only very rare that I'm going to teach how to make soap as I'm always not available due to a demanding job.  But this October 25 - 31, 2019, I will walk you through how I've started from just making my soap to use to online selling.

I will spend my time with you from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm teaching the following:

1. The use of soap calculator.
2. Creating 2 basic soap with 1 oil or two.
3. Creating at least 3 artisan soaps.
4. Creating soap with Kojic and Glutathione.

And if we still have time, I will teach how to make body butter lotion bar.

If interested to join, please read and fill the form.  This will have a fee of Php 5,800.00

Comments

  1. Nice info, I am very thankful to you for sharing this important knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. Read more info about home made soap making Palm Beach. So please always share this kind of information. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very thankful to you that you have shared this information with us. Read more info about beard oil viking. I got some different kind of knowledge from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks for share it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment